Ultra Experience Skill Builder: Course Management
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Course Management workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Review the Ultra Experience base navigation and course navigation layouts
- Review notification settings
- Describe the difference between private and completed courses.
- Describe the difference between the UMBC enrollment process and manual enrollment of users
- Describe course access and course roles.
- Set accommodations for a student in a course.
- Review course roster, add users to course and set role.
- Run Ultra Course Preview tool & review log.
NOTE: All Skill Builder workshops are Bring Your Own Device (BYOD). Laptops are preferred. If you need to borrow a device from DoIT, please let us know 24 hours in advance.