Ultra Experience Skill Builder: Building Course Content
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Building Course Content workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Describe at least 3 Ultra Experience tools that can be used to create dynamic learning content
- Add, revise, and control content using conditional availability
- Structure an Ultra Experience course using folders
- Create an Ultra Course document with text, image, file uploaded from your desktop or cloud storage.
- Create and annotate a web link
- Insert files, images, links & YouTube videos via the content editor.
- Apply descriptive information to course content
- Apply accessibility principles to course content