Ultra Experience Webinar: Ultra Communication Tools
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Ultra Communication & Engagement Tools workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Customize notification settings in the Ultra Experience
- Describe the difference between course messages and email
- Create & send a private message to one user
- Create & send a message as an announcement
- Create & post an announcement
- Create & reply to a discussion
- Create groups & manage students
- Add office hours & events to the course calendar
- Describe the difference between discussions & conversations
- Create a conversation
- Review Collaborate location & activity indicator
This session will be virtual. Please RSVP to receive a session link 24 hours before the webinar begins.