Ultra Experience Webinar: Create & Add Ultra Course Content
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Creating & Adding Content to an Ultra Course workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Review basic course creation tools (web link, document, folder)
- Create a complex Ultra Course document with text, image, file uploaded from your desktop or cloud storage
- Insert files, images, links & YouTube videos via the content editor.
- Add, revise, and control content using conditional availability
- Organize an Ultra Experience course using folders and learning modules
- Apply accessibility principles to course content