Ultra Experience Webinar: Getting Started w/Ultra Navigation
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Getting Started with Ultra Navigation workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Review the Ultra Experience base navigation and course navigation layouts
- Review notification settings
- Access calendar & course messages
- Describe the difference between private and completed courses.
- Review organizational structure of the Ultra Course View
- Describe the difference between the UMBC enrollment process and manual enrollment of users
- Describe course access and course roles.
- Set accommodations for a student in a course.
- Review course roster, add users to course and set role.
This session will be virtual. Please RSVP to receive a session link 24 hours before the webinar begins.