Ultra Experience Webinar: Intro to Building an Ultra Course
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Intro to Building an Ultra Course workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Discover the various methods for adding content to an Ultra course and how to manage those items
- Review the key features available for building courses in the Ultra Course View
- Describe the folder structure requirements within the Ultra Course View
- Create a folder
- Create a simple Ultra Course document
- Add a web link
- Apply descriptive information to course content
This session will be virtual. Please RSVP to receive a session link 24 hours before the webinar begins.