Ultra Experience Webinar: Embedded Learning Analytics
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Tracking Students with Embedded Learning Analytics workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Generate course reports & review course analytics in the Ultra Course View
- Track student performance using embedded analytics
- Check student activity on individual content or assignment items
- Download activity detail for individual items
- Describe the benefits of using analytics through the institutional data warehouse
Prior to the session
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.