Ultra Experience Webinar: Bb Collaborate Ultra
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Identify the various session and user roles
- Describe the difference between Participant and Moderator
- Identify how to use the Sharing Content Tools
- Describe the steps to record a session
- Examine active learning strategies to get participants involved in the sessions
- Create breakout rooms and polls
- Identify Collaborate features that support the needs of users with disabilities
- Download and install the Chrome extension
- Describe the continuous release cycle
Prior to the session
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.