Ultra Experience Webinar: Getting Started w/Ultra Navigation
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Getting Started with Ultra Navigation workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Review the Ultra Experience base navigation and course navigation layouts
- Review notification settings
- Access calendar & course messages
- Describe the difference between private and completed courses.
- Review organizational structure of the Ultra Course View
- Describe the difference between the UMBC enrollment process and manual enrollment of users
- Describe course access and course roles.
- Set accommodations for a student in a course.
- Review course roster, add users to course and set role.
The webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Use the link below to enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time:
Prior to the session
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.