End of Semester Sprint #1
Three Sprints. One Day. Choose your time & topic.
- Preparing for Ultra: Plan your course roadmap to optimize your transition to the new course interface.
- Tuning up your Blackboard gradebook: Create columns, drop scores, check calculations, verify weighted totals, etc.
- Delivering & configuring virtual tests: Create online tests and promote academic integrity in online testing using Bb and Respondus Lockdown Browser.
- Conquering your end of semester “to do” list:: Export your gradebook, archive your course, plan for the next term, etc.
- Checking your course materials for accessibility: Use Ally to check your accessibility meters and review alternative formats.
- Recording & sharing videos with Panopto: Flip your classroom & prepare lectures.
- Planning for snow days: Schedule, deliver & record virtual classes with Collaborate.