Blackboard Ultra Experience Full-Day Boot Camp
Almost everything you need to know about the new Blackboard!
Friday, January 24, 2020 · 9 AM - 4 PM
The Ultra Experience (UX) Boot Camp is designed for faculty, instructional designers, course builders, and teaching assistants who are ready to develop courses and adopt Blackboard’s redesigned course interface.
Participants will take a deep dive into the Ultra Course View including its basic course building features, the pedagogy and best practices for its various features, how to build Ultra tests and assignments, how to communicate with students, and how to configure the Ultra gradebook.
Upon completion of this full-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain key terms related to the Ultra Experience
- Discuss the key course tools and course building features of the Ultra Course View
- Evaluate a course's readiness to upgrade to the Ultra Experience
- Convert an original course into the Ultra Course View
- Build a basic course using the Ultra Course View
Space is limited for personalized support and hands-on opportunities to practice. The day begins at 9 AM and ends at 4 PM. Lunch is provided. Review the schedule.
Please note: This workshop will not provide any training for tools related to the original Blackboard course interface.
Additional training opportunities for the Ultra Experience will be announced during WT/SP2020 and posted to myUMBC.