(Canceled) UX Webinar: Creating Ultra Assignments & Tests
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Creating Bb Ultra Assignments & Tests workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Create an individual or group Blackboard assignment
- Create test questions or reuse previously created test questions
- Create an individual or group test
- Create and attach a rubric to a Blackboard assignment
- Apply conditional availability rules to assignments and/or assessments
- Apply learning outcomes to course activities
- Create an accessibility rule for a test or assignment.
- Enable SafeAssign on a test or assignment
- Check SafeAssign originality report
- Create an external collection assignment