Cancelled: UX Webinar: Grading & the Ultra Gradebook
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 · 12 - 1 PM (Canceled)
Online : Collaborate
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Grading & the Ultra Gradebook workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Grade an assignment with a rubric and embed feedback
- Add a column to the gradebook
- Update grade information in the gradebook
- Modify the weighted total column in the gradebook
- Create a new rubric
- Access student work from the gradebook
- Access student work from the Activity Stream
- Insert a recording in grade feedback
- Compare Bb attendance tools to Qwickly attendance tools
- Generate course reports and review course analytics
- Track student performance using embedded analytics
- Check student activity on individual items
The webinar will take place in Webex. Please register online to receive the session link.
At least 5 registrations are needed for this session to proceed as scheduled.
Prior to the session
If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Getting Started with Webex Guide for Attendees.
Joining the session: You will receive an email invitation with a link after you register. The invitation will include a web link as well as dial-in options. You will be prompted to download the Webex Meetings desktop application or Chrome extension. You can also access a Webex session via mobile app. Before joining the session, please configure your audio & video.