Webinar: Plan a Go Online Kit for Course Academic Continuity
Get tips & tools to keep your class moving in an emergency
View the webinar recording or read our GO Kit series.
Whether classes are postponed due to weather, illness, utility and infrastructure, or other emergency, DoIT offers many resources beyond Blackboard to support academic continuity. These instructional technology tools range from cloud storage, web conferencing, video recording and streaming, and assessment security.
- Describe your planning strategy for academic continuity in your course(s)
- Identify instructional technologies available you can use to support active learning and assessment
- Identify at least 2 types of asynchronous and synchronous tools to support communication and engagement
- Start preparing your an action plan
- Identify next steps for training & support
Join instructional technology for this interactive webinar. Click this link to register for the session. Participants will be emailed the link to the virtual meeting room before the event.
Prior to the session
If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Getting Started Guide. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.