Instructional Technology Virtual Drop-In Sessions
Virtual Options to Support Your Needs!
- Using online communication tools: Creating discussions, posting announcements, etc.
- Scheduling, delivering & recording virtual classes with Collaborate.
- Tuning up your Blackboard Grade Center: Create columns, drop scores, check calculations, verify weighted totals, etc.
- Recording & sharing videos with Panopto: Prepare lectures, study guides, and just-in-time reinforcement.
- Promoting active learning and supporting group work with VoiceThread.
- Checking your course materials for accessibility: Use Ally to check your accessibility meters and review alternative formats.
- Delivering & configuring virtual tests: Create online tests and promote academic integrity in online testing using Bb and Respondus Monitor and LDB.
- 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.: Collaborate, Panopto, Respondus Lockdown Browser
- 12 p.m. -1 p.m. : BREAK - NO SESSIONS
- 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.: Featured topic - Panopto