Instructional Technology Evening Virtual Drop-In Session
Virtual Options to Support Your Needs!
Thursday, April 2, 2020 · 5 PM - 8 PM (Canceled)
Online : Virtual Only
Join us for an evening virtual drop-in from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. for customized consulting sessions on any instructional technology-related question to support academic continuity. Or just stop by to learn more about the tools we support here at UMBC. For example:
- Using online communication tools: Creating discussions, posting announcements, etc.
- Scheduling, delivering & recording virtual classes with Collaborate.
- Tuning up your Blackboard Grade Center: Create columns, drop scores, check calculations, verify weighted totals, etc.
- Recording & sharing videos with Panopto: Prepare lectures, study guides, and just-in-time reinforcement.
- Promoting active learning and supporting group work with VoiceThread.
- Checking your course materials for accessibility: Use Ally to check your accessibility meters and review alternative formats.
- Delivering & configuring virtual tests: Create online tests and promote academic integrity in online testing using Bb and Respondus Monitor and LDB.