Ultra Essentials: Getting Started with the New Blackboard
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
New to Ultra or need a refresher? This 90-minute hands-on overview focuses on the essentials of using the Ultra Experience Blackboard course interface. Topics include:
- Converting a course to Ultra
- Creating and organizing folders
- Creating course content using Ultra Documents
- Posting announcements & sending messages
- Creating discussions forums
- Accessing Collaborate for virtual web conferencing
- Creating assignments and tests
- Accessing the new inline grading tools
- Entering grades in the Ultra grade center
Prior to the session
If this is your first time joining one of our virtual sessions, please review the Getting Started Guide. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.