Skill Builder Webinar: Ultra Communication & Engagement
Prepare your course for Blackboard's redesigned interface!
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Ultra Communication & Engagement Tools workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Customize notification settings in the Ultra Experience
- Describe the difference between course messages and email
- Create & send a private message to one user
- Create & send a message as an announcement
- Create & post an announcement
- Create & reply to a discussion
- Create groups & manage students
- Add office hours & events to the course calendar
- Describe the difference between discussions & conversations
- Create a conversation
- Review Collaborate location & activity indicator
The webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Use the link below to enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time: http://tiny.cc/FA20
Prior to the session
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.