End of Semester Sprint #2
Two Sprints. One Day.
- Recording & sharing videos with Panopto: Flip your classroom & prepare lectures.
- Building online community: Schedule, deliver & record virtual classes with Collaborate.
- Delivering & configuring virtual tests: Create online tests and promote academic integrity in online testing using Bb and Respondus Lockdown Browser.
- Tuning up your Blackboard gradebook: Create columns, drop scores, check calculations, verify weighted totals, etc.
The virtual drop-in will place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Use this link to enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time: http://tiny.cc/FA20
Prior to the sprint
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
- If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Bb Getting Started Guide or our Quick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
- After joining the session, please configure your audio. Having trouble accessing Collaborate? Please see our Troubleshooting Audio Problems or Networking Issues for Collaborate guides.
Please note that this is not formal training.