PIVOT Special Topics: Effectively Organize Content in Ultra
- Recognize what makes for clear course organization
- Identify tools and strategies for presenting user-friend content online
- Edit existing content to meet the needs of online learners
- Demonstrate ways to address diverse learning styles in content delivery
- Leverage third-party integrations to present content
- Monitor and maintain course quota
Prior to the PIVOT Webinar
The PIVOT webinar will place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Use this link to enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time: http://tiny.cc/SP2021
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
- If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Bb Getting Started Guide or our Quick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
- After joining the session, please configure your audio. Having trouble accessing Collaborate? Please see our Troubleshooting Audio Problems or Networking Issues for Collaborate guides.
NOTE: Technology tools may be discussed or demonstrated as supporting resources when planning or developing an online course. However, specific training for these tools is provided in separate instructional technology events. Please check our calendar for more details.