CourseArc | Feature a Teacher and Tool Series
Katie Birger Shares her CourseArc Experience
About this Event
Instructional Technology presents a new monthly series, Feature a Teacher and Tool. In this one hour webinar, we will showcase a faculty member on their use of a specific technology tool and how that tool supports their teaching and learning experience with students.
Katie Birger, Lecturer and Undergraduate Program Director, Health Administration and Policy, is our featured Faculty for the month of March. Katie is a CourseArc power user and utilizes CourseArc to deliver enriching and engaging content to her health courses. During our session Katie will discuss her experience using CourseArc and demonstrate some of her favorite CourseArc features.
In this one-hour session we will:
- Identify CourseArc features and how they can support interactive content delivery
- Discuss Katie’s use of CourseArc and provide a show-and-tell
- Answer participant questions about using CourseArc
To RSVP for the event, please click “Going” below and be sure to add the event to your calendar!
This webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Use the link below to enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time: http://tiny.cc/SPR21
Prior to the session
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
- If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Bb Getting Started Guide or our Quick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
- After joining the session, please configure your audio. Having trouble accessing Collaborate? Please see our Troubleshooting Audio Problems or Networking Issues for Collaborate guides.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.