Skill Builder Webinar: Creating Bb Ultra Assignments & Tests
Prepare your course for Blackboard’s redesigned interface!
Skill Builder & Ultra Essentials workshops focus on core components of Blackboard, Collaborate, and other instructional technologies at UMBC. They are intended as introductory workshops for users who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Creating Bb Ultra Assignments & Tests workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Create an individual or group Blackboard assignment
- Create test questions or reuse previously created test questions
- Create an individual or group test
- Create and attach a rubric to a Blackboard assignment
- Apply conditional availability rules to assignments and/or assessments
- Apply learning outcomes to course activities
- Create an accessibility rule for a test or assignment.
- Enable SafeAssign on a test or assignment
- Check SafeAssign originality report
- Create an external collection assignment
- Identify test proctoring options
To RSVP for the event, please click “Going” below and be sure to add the event to your calendar!
This webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time. Use the "Join Online Event" link above to join the session.
Prior to the event
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Bb Getting Started Guide or our Quick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
After joining the session, please configure your audio. Having trouble accessing Collaborate? Please see our Troubleshooting Audio Problems or Networking Issues for Collaborate guides.
At least 5 registrations are needed for this session to proceed as scheduled. The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.