Skill Builder Webinar: Grading & the Ultra Gradebook
Prepare your course for Blackboard’s redesigned interface!
Skill Builder & Ultra Essentials workshops focus on core components of Blackboard, Collaborate, and other instructional technologies at UMBC. They are intended as introductory workshops for users who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Grading & the Ultra Gradebook workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Add a column to the Gradebook
- Update grade information in the Gradebook
- Access student work to grade from the Gradebook
- View an individual student's work from the Gradebook
- Create a new rubric
- Grade an assignment with a rubric and embed feedback
- Insert a recording in grade feedback
- Provide feedback with Bb Annotate
- Generate course reports and review course analytics
- Track student performance using embedded analytics
- Check student activity on individual items
- Modify the weighted total column in the Gradebook
- Create a calculated column
- Create a customized rule to drop grades
To RSVP for the event, please click “Going” below and be sure to add the event to your calendar!
This webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time. Use the "Join Online Event" link above to join the session.
Prior to the event
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Bb Getting Started Guide or our Quick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
At least 5 registrations are needed for this session to proceed as scheduled. The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.