SeeFuture Career Development--Creating a Path to Your Career
Wed 3/4 @ 5:30pm ** Expert Career Advice**Free Pizza
SeeFuture Visits UMBC
When:Wednesday 3/4 @ 5:30pm
Who:Founder and Co-founder Maneet Sarai and Torin Ellis
- Maneet Sarai is a UMBC graduate and Founder of SeeFuture.
Torin Ellis is a Human Capital Entrepreneur | Diversity Search Expert | Hybrid Recruiter | Interview Architect | CoFounder of SeeFuture.He has 16 successful years of staffing sales/sales leadership talent, nearly 100 engineering and software related staffing searches and serviced new media, SAAS, startups, storage, and telecom companies.
What to Expect:
- Presentation about how SeeFuture can help you get employed with desired companies .
- Discussion about their entrepreneurial journey .
- Advice from a talent recruiting expert.
What Does SeeFuture offer me?
- Guaranteed Feedback From Top Employers
- Professional Network Growth
- Personalized Growth
- SF helps you get noticed by potential employers
- Guidance through Company Trainings
- Face to Face Mentorship from connected company
What is SeeFuture ?
An Accelerate Baltimore Company, a Career Development Platform for college students to apply for corporate mentorship, trainings, private career networks and gain hard/soft skills while securing employment with a desired company.
Companies using SeeFuture:
- Northrop Grumman
- ManTech International Corporation
- Dunbar CyberSecurity
- Advanced threat Analysis
- and more...