Did you know that you can make an appointment to meet with a librarian and get help doing your research? Subject Librarians can:
- Help you find information on a topic
- Assist in developing effective search strategies
- Help you select and search library catalogs and databases
- Answer questions about the library's resources
· Contact a Subject Librarian to schedule a personalized, one-on-one research consultation: http://library.umbc.edu/makearesearchappt . If none of the times listed work for you, you can contact the subject librarian directly to arrange for another time.