For the end of the semester, AOK Library has put together a Finals Challenge!
From now through December 15, do five of the activities listed below and take a picture--either while you complete it or of your finished product. Post the photos on social media and tag the library (on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram). You can post all of them together or separately--just make sure they’re posted by the end of the day on December 15th and that we’re tagged in all of them.
If you do more than five activities, you’ll get an extra entry in the prize drawing for a gift from the bookstore! Winners will be announced December 16.
- Take part in a RAC streaming wellness class
- Attend a virtual performance or exhibit (some UMBC options: music and Arts at UMBC)
- Organize your study space or organize your class materials
- Make a finals study plan- how do you plan to organize your study time? Don’t forget to include short breaks :)
- Share a study tip for fellow Retrievers
- Do a coloring page--if you don’t have one, try our Special Collections coloring book
- Share a photo of your favorite UMBC spot
- Take a nature break
- Make a list of things you’re thankful for this year
- Review your class notes one module at a time and write a brief summary of each
- Create some study flashcards and quiz yourself
- Clear your head and go on a walk
If you have any questions, please ask. Good luck!