Once again, the MSA Cabinet welcomes you back to UMBC! We pray for a successful semester in sha Allah, and are excited to share what we have planned for you!
The UMBC MSA has a Musallah, more commonly known as the Interfaith Center (IFC), by the grace of Allah (SWT). We encourage all students on campus to take time out and join us in the Musallah for Salah, halaqat, or just to chill out.
LOCATION OF IFC: The IFC is a big trailer located right next to the Public Policy building, and right across the library and Erickson Field. Look for bright yellow banners along the trailer! If you can’t find it, ask any Muslim on campus!
Please join us TODAY:
- Main Jummah Prayer at IFC, 1:15-1:50PM
- Second Jummah Prayer at IFC, 2:30-2:55PM
- Afterwards, join us for the Welcome Back Potluck, which will be from 2:30PM - 5PM at the IFC. (https://www.facebook.com/events/286555348209035/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming)
- Sisters Quran Halaqa (12-1PM @ IFC)
- Sisters Quran Class: Quranic Vocab & Grammar (1-2PM @ IFC)
- Sisters Picnic Pow-Chow! (4-6:30PM @ Erickson Field, cost $2) - https://www.facebook.com/events/1451928948428644/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
- Brothers Basketball (12-3PM @ RAC)
- Brothers Skills Workshop: Khateeb Training (7-9PM @ PHYS 107)
- Open Spaces Discussion (12-1PM @ IFC)
- Sisters Quran Class: Recitation & Memorization (1-2:30PM @ IFC)
- Main Jummah Salah (1:15PM @ IFC)
- Second Jummah Salah (2:30PM @ IFC)