The Rosenbloom Owings Mills JCC new Children’s Theatre Program is seeking a Set and Props Designer for its production of The Wizard of Oz presented at the Gordon Center for Performing Arts.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Collaborating with the director on concepts and design
• Attending the first rehearsal and presenting a model that can be referenced throughout the rehearsal process
• Attending production meetings
• Building functional and safe set pieces and props appropriate for this production
• Communicating and training the production team in the best use and movement of each piece.
• Create and/or shop for props
• Attending load in
Run: Jan pre-production meetings. First rehearsal Feb 22nd. Performances May 14th and 17th
Interested: Email your resume and samples of your work. Interviews will be scheduled immediately
Pay: There is a stipend
Director: Award winning director and Broadway veteran CJay Philip
Contact: Melissa Berman firstname.lastname@example.org