TSN Leader Duties
· Serve as a role model to off-campus and on-campus transfer students.
· Develop peer-mentoring relationships with assigned students before, during, and after their transition.
· Organize programming and services as part of your team and collateral project.
· Assist in development of a sense of community among transfer students.
· Plan and implement the Transfer Student Network Workshop Series every semester.
· Assist with Office of Off-Campus Student Services events as needed, including, but not limited to Commuter Week and Welcome Week.
· Attend two Transfer Day Fairs at partnering community colleges throughout the semester.
Applications must be submitted to OCSS by Friday, April 28 at 5:00pm.
For questions regarding the TSN Leader application process, please contact Paulomi Dholakia, Coordinator for Transfer Student Success, at email@example.com.