We will now be accepting applications until Wednesday, April 22, 2020!
Interested in working with your fellow students to help them develop their leadership potential? Then you should apply to be a Leadership Peer Facilitator (LPF). Leadership Peer Facilitators work with fellow students and one another to create and facilitate programs related to leadership development.
LPFs main responsibilities include:
- Develop and facilitate peer-led leadership workshop(s)
- Support large scale leadership programming, including Emerging Leaders Weekend
- Must facilitate a minimum of 2 leadership workshops (Leadershops) per semester
- Monthly one on one meetings with the Coordinator for Leadership to work on program development
- Participate in leadership team meetings and continued leadership development training
- Attend weekly team meetings on Mondays at 12pm
- Team facilitate a cohort of the Retriever Leadership Institute, a 5-week leadership development program
- Approximately 3-5 hours per week