The Global STEM Talent Summit at the National Press Club
STEM leaders at UMBC are invited to attend
The 2017 Global STEM Talent Summit is focused on short-term STEM talent development strategies and impact on business performance. This dynamic and highly interactive two day senior leadership summit includes a comprehensive mix of panel discussions, keynotes, fireside chat, networking and more. Attendees will gain insights and evaluate performance in the development, implementation, execution and impact of best in class STEM talent development which can be applied in the US and globally.
Why companies partner with GSTS:
- Identify the quality and scope of your STEM talent development strategies
- Interpret the current environment of STEM talent readiness and appetite
- Precisely define tangible solutions that elevate performance and instill confidence with exceptional results
- Sharpen focus with innovative principles that drive scale
- Measure your global exposure to the STEM talent pipeline
- Implement course correction that functions as a strategic asset
- Develop a succinct roadmap with exclusive insights to proven STEM talent development strategies
- Lift and adapt key action step that accelerate business transformation
- Positioned as global thought leaders actively engage in solving the STEM talent shortfall
- Focus on a unique employer driven platform that highlights industry perspectives on mastering the challenges of STEM education
- Leverage business leadership and expertise from emerging and developing markets.
- Cultivate high-level discussions, knowledge sharing and peer exchange networking