Baltimore City DPW is seeking to engage community members to identify our next round of potential quality improvement projects in high-priority (1 and 2) areas in Baltimore City (maps of priority areas are attached to the email). Communities were prioritized by considering equity, environmental health factors that could be improved through these projects, and physical constraints affecting the feasibility of these projects.
DPW needs your input on how you would like to be engaged by the DPW, to identify any stormwater quality projects you would like DPW to evaluate in your area, and to learn about any aligned projects you are leading or considering. The types of DPW installed projects we are considering include
- If would like to take 3 minutes to share ideas now and sign up for future events, please take our 3 minute Sign Up & Survey here. https://forms.office.com/g/SBktjFKHZw
- If just want to sign up for future events/in-depth focus groups, please sign up here Sign Up Only. - https://forms.office.com/g/PkzV9x140C
- If you have an idea for how DPW can share this opportunity to be involved in this process (meetings to attend, individuals or organizations we can contact)
- Feel free to share this with your networks if you have them to help us get the word out and if you have existing events, DPW may be able to attend to spread the word.
- If you would like to collaborate (especially organizations that work in one of these high-priority areas in the attached document), please let Meghan.Hazer@baltimorecity.gov know.