PAWTalks: Religious InQueeries
An Open Dialogue About Religious and LGBTQ+ Identities
- How they “arrived” at this moment where both of these identities could co-exist and whether that transition was easy or difficult to navigate?
- If and how other identity groups (e.g. age, race, class, gender) have played a role within their LGBTQ+ and/or religious/spiritual experience?
- What (if any) LGBTQ+ specific topics come up within their specific religious/spiritual communities?
- How might LGBTQ+ individuals who may not have had such a positive experience with religion or religious/spiritual communities be receptive to exploring their spirituality (if that is something they would like to explore)?
- What are some ways their religious/spiritual community have done work in regards to their inclusive practices to encourage participation from LGBTQ+ community members?
- How to spot toxic behavior that can be dangerous for LGBTQ+ people within a religious/spiritual community?
- And many more!