The Big Three: 3 Essential Skills Every Middle Manager Needs
Leading Up, Down, and Across
- struggle with your team getting their work done, the way you expected it?
- arrive at the office first and are usually the last one out – or the first switch on and the last to click off – plus you work late into the night regularly, and feel like precious family time is sacrificed?
- struggle to get staff performance to improve?
- You can’t do it all – something has got to give and you need to learn what has to give.
- How to explore the real role of a leader and how this helps to focus leadership attention.
- The three core skills every middle manager needs to master for productivity and profit.
- How to engage employees for improved performance.
- How to get more done without doubling your effort.
- How to be the leader others want to follow.