Customer Centricity: Five Strategies for Everyday Leaders
Shifting from customer service to customer-centric
- Actions to consider when shifting from customer service to a customer-centricity organization.
- The power of gathering data in a variety of ways.
- How the voice of the customer can redirect your work and strengthen your strategy.
- Steps everyday leaders can quickly implement in their workplace and create a shift in how they serve the changing needs of customers and stakeholders.
- The power of organizational values in your culture.