Webinar: The Secret to Disarming Employee Excuses
- Giving constructive feedback to an employee about some aspect of the employee’s performance
- Coaching an employee to help the employee improve performance in a specific area
- Discussing an employee’s past performance during a performance appraisal discussion
- A 7-step process for conducting coaching discussions.
- The three most common and ineffective ways supervisors deal with excuses.
- The four types of employee excuses and how to recognize each type.
- Two techniques for quickly and permanently disarming employee excuses and getting a performance discussion back on track.