Webinar: The Five Question Leader
Work Less Hard, Have More Impact
Managers and leaders find
themselves stuck in three vicious circles. They’re frustrated by teams that
have become over-dependent on them. They’re overwhelmed by the amount of work
they have to do. And, they’re disconnected from their own Great Work—the work
that has impact, the work that has meaning. Sound familiar?
Become a Five Question Leader
Join training expert Michael Bungay
Stanier as he shares how breaking out of those vicious circles is simpler than
you might think. Understanding the power of Great Work and mastering the Five
Essential Questions can help managers and leaders increase the focus, courage
and resilience they need to have more impact in the work they do.
Participants Will Learn
• Discover the three vicious
circles that keep them—and their teams—stuck.
• Understand the difference between Good Work and Great Work—and why they should even care.
• Uncover the three essential attributes of Great Work.
• Learn the five core questions they need so they (and those they lead) can focus on the work that matters.
• Get three quick-to-master techniques to ask a question well (it’s harder to do than it sounds!)
• Find the Best Coaching Question in the World (it has just three words).
• Understand how to apply the New Habit Formula to convert insight into new, sustainable behaviors.
Join HRDQ for this free webinar.
Visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1115052500555805188 to register.
HRDQ-U is a free learning community for trainers and facilitators, coaches and consultants, organization development professionals, managers, supervisors and leaders; really anyone who shares a passion for soft-skills training and performance improvement. We bring exciting content to you through live and on-demand webinars from subject matter experts and thought leaders to help you explore new ideas, gain industry insight, and improve people skills in your workplace. Join us each week for a fantastic hour of learning.