Webinar: Accountability and Extraordinary Teaming
Four Factors that Make the Difference
When the topic of Accountability comes up, the phrase “holding people accountable” is not far behind. Two distinctly different images come to mind. The first comes from a position of frustration and blame, as in, “If only someone would hold those people accountable, we’d be a lot more successful!” Picture two hands around someone’s neck. The second image is based on the notion of working in ways that build such strong personal commitments among team members that they show up, follow through, and give their very best. Picture two hands nestling and lifting up an individual or a team.
Join training experts Kevin Coray and Kathleen Ryan for one-hour of
learning on the connection between four core elements of Extraordinary Teams
and Accountability. Join us as they share what they’ve learned and offer
specific suggestions for how to increase the presence of Full Engagement,
Shared Leadership, Compelling Purpose, and Great Results in any team.
Participants Will Learn:
- The definitions of an Extraordinary Team and the four core elements that link to Accountability.
- Our latest research findings that link these concepts.
- Deeper thinking about Accountability, its connection to high performance, and its potential unintended-but-negative consequences.
- The role of the team leader as someone who promotes an atmosphere of “checking in with” as opposed to “checking up on.”
- Specific suggestions for things leaders of teams can do to enhance Full Engagement, Shared Leadership, Compelling Purpose, and Great Results.
Join HRDQ for this free webinar.
Visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7592891228503746306 to register.
HRDQ-U is a free learning community for trainers and facilitators, coaches and consultants, organization development professionals, managers, supervisors and leaders; really anyone who shares a passion for soft-skills training and performance improvement. We bring exciting content to you through live and on-demand webinars from subject matter experts and thought leaders to help you explore new ideas, gain industry insight, and improve people skills in your workplace. Join us each week for a fantastic hour of learning.