Webinar: How to Write It Right
Common Mistakes in Business Writing
What matters in business writing today? How can we present a consistent professional image, write clearly and concisely, and increase our response rate? And what should be avoided at all costs?
Join Natasha Terk, Owner and Managing Director of Write It Well and Adcom Designs will share her company’s dos and don’ts for writing effectively at work!.
Participants will learn:
- Use contemporary formatting techniques. Don’t write long dense paragraphs!
- Start with the most important message. Don’t bury the main point or request!
- Edit your message to include only what’s necessary. Don’t give the reader info they don’t need or want!
- Always keep your reader in mind. Don’t forget their role, interests, questions, communication style, and more!
- Pay attention to the “old fashioned” parts of letter writing. Don’t be sloppy with grammar, punctuation, openings, closings, or subject lines!
Visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2634454430899401218 to