Webinar: Trust: The Nonnegotiable Factor to Team Success
Today, more than ever, trust is recognized as a must-have asset to break down silos, foster collaboration, deepen teamwork, drive engagement, and manage the never-ending process of change. Why? Because trust is the bridge between the businesses need for results and the human need for connection. Yet, despite the importance, need, and demand for stronger trust, teams struggle to build and sustain it for the long term.
Join pioneering trust experts Dr. Dennis Reina and Dr. Michelle Reina for this interactive, engaging webinar, and discover why trust in teams is nonnegotiable. You’ll benefit from real-world evidence about why leaders turn to trust building, what it takes to sustain trust…and the challenges that come along with it. Pragmatic and proven through more than 25 years of global application, the Reina’s approach will make trust building concrete, relatable, and actionable for you.
Participants will learn:
- The three core Dimensions of Trust: The Three Cs: Trust of Character®, Trust of Communication®, and Trust of Capability® and the 16 behaviors proven to drive trust
- The innate vulnerabilities of trust and how to address them
- A shared language to talk about trust-related issues constructively
- Strategies to overcome the challenges of building team trust
- Trust building best practices to sustain trust within your team
- How to measure trust and monitor your team’s trust building progress, so you can hardwire trust into your team
Visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7681759260003681537 to