eRecruit Training (PageUp) HR Liaisons/Managers
Training for HR Hiring Liaisons, and Hiring Managers
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 · 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
This session is designed for those individuals that will be responsible for coordinating the hiring process from start (requisition) to finish (offer approval). Participants will learn how to successfully operate the PageUp Applicant Tracking System.
• Navigate through the applicant tracking system dashboard
• Create a job requisition and route for approval
• Navigate applicant card and review applicant materials
• Create and invite applicants to an interview event and move them through the recruitment process
• Request references
• Send communication to applicants and other users
• Create offer card for selection approval
• Track status of all positions in your area
• HR Hiring Liaisons (those staff that coordinate hiring for their department)
• Hiring Managers (those that directly supervise staff)
• Approvers (Department Chairs, Directors, Deans, VPs, etc.) are welcome to attend the first hour.