Annual ORP Pre-Retirement Seminar
For employees enrolled in the Optional Retirement Program
If the answer is "Yes", don't miss this opportunity to learn about the full retirement process, social security, medicare, health benefits and more! This session will provide valuable information to prepare you for retirement.
Note: This seminar is open to members of ORP only.
Key seminar highlights include:
- Learn the key steps in the retirement process
- Get insight on how much will your health insurance cost in retirement
- Gain understanding of Medicare and when to enroll
- Learn more about Social Security about collecting your benefit
- Gain valuable insight from TIAA (formerly TIAA-CREF) and Fidelity consultants on distribution options in retirement
- Learn how to maximize your Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Learn about the free on-on-one Financial Guidance sessions offered on campus.
Please bring your UMBC Red Card to this event.