Webinar: Why Are They Acting That Way?
Training on Personal Styles
Self-understanding is a necessary precondition for learning and growth. If managers or employees lack insight into their own personality style, neither formal training nor on-the-job experience will enable them to reach their full potential. Blind to their own behavioral patterns, they will continue to trip over themselves in the same old ways.
Using accurate, statistically reliable personality style assessments in employee-training and management development courses shed useful light on two critical questions: Why do I behave the way I do and why do others behave as they do? Join us for an interactive and informative webinar that will delve into the world of personality assessments and how they can be used effectively in training.
This webinar is based upon research from Personal Style Inventory, making identifying and understanding personal style easy. Based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types, this workshop and assessment has helped hundreds of thousands of people answer the question, “Why do I act the way I do?” Learn more about Personal Style Inventory at HRDQ.
Participants will learn:
- The background behind the most prevalent personality theories.
- Why and how personality style affects people in organizations.
- The four dimensions of Jungian theory.
- The common characteristics of personality and how it relates to behavior.
- How personality-style assessments should – and should not – be used by organizations.
- Next steps for implementing a personality-style assessment in your training.