SPS Workday: Benefit Open Enrollment Computer Lab Session
For faculty & staff who need assistance using SPS Workday
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 · 12:20 PM - 12:40 PM
Open Enrollment will run from October 15 - November 14th. Employees must use SPS Workday to complete open enrollment changes online this year and to enroll in Flexible spending for 2020. SPS Workday can be accessed from any desktop computer (no mobile devices and/or tablets).
For hands on assistance, please register for this session. You will need to bring your SPS ID, instructions can be found on the HR website and/or will be provided in your annual benefits packet.
During Open Enrollment, employees can make the following changes in SPS Workday which will take effect on January 1, 2020:
- Enroll, drop, or change benefit coverage online
- Enroll in Flexible Spending (must re-enroll each year, it does not carry over year-to-year)
- View benefit coverages and enrolled family members
- Add dependents and/or remove dependents
- Upload documentation such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.