Webinar: Delivering Results
That Executives (and Others) Will Love
Learning and talent development have grown significantly in the past two decades, and few leaders would argue that learning is critical for organizational growth. But learning and development practitioners must move from their current value capture focus to a value creation focus, which means using design thinking to drive results.
Learning and talent development programs are evaluated for a purpose and the results are used to make improvements. All stakeholders involved in initiating, designing, developing, facilitating, implementing, and supporting programs must see the results of their efforts. This session shows how to measure up to five levels of evaluation, including impact and ROI. It also emphasizes what learning and talent development executives (the funders) want to see and provides examples of where ROI is occurring and how it is developed. Participants will learn a new definition of value as well as explore the executive’s view of metrics.
This webinar is based on The Business Case for Learning. This book by world-renowned authors Jack and Patti Phillips highlights the exact reasons why learning is an absolute necessity, how it adds value to an organization’s bottom-line, and how to enhance the learning and talent development investment.
Participants will learn:
- List the data sets possible from learning and talent development programs, by categories, including ROI
- Identify the categories that are desired by top executives and other key stakeholders
- Explain how these measures are derived and developed
- Describe techniques to seamlessly integrate measurement and evaluation into your programs, projects, and practices
- Pursue a plan to measure results and communicate results to different audiences