Webinar: Change Training:
Leading Organizational Change Efforts
Change is here to stay; there’s no doubt about it. But in today’s empowered workplace, leading organizational change has changed. What was once the role of senior management is now the day-to-day responsibility of individuals throughout the organization, from the execs at the top of the pyramid to the frontline employees at the base. Everyone is responsible for managing change.
And that’s good news. Why? Because studies show that managing change in organizations is more successful when implemented by the people who have the most impact on employees. Regardless of authority or position, the ability to champion organizational change has become a key factor in professional and organizational performance.
This webinar is based upon research from Leading Change at Every Level, a self-assessment and training workshop that measures skill level and develops the five behaviors of effective change leaders: modeling the change, communicating about the change, involving others in the change, helping others break from the past, and creating a supportive environment for change.
Participants will learn:
- Understand why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success.
- Implement a framework to actively lead change efforts.
- Plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative.
- Identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition.
- Apply techniques for increasing and gaining commitment to the change.