Webinar: A New Way to Do Team Building
You’ve seen it before—team members who are uninvolved. Conflict. The inability to achieve consensus. A lack of commitment. If developing cohesive teams seems to you like an unattainable goal, this webinar is for you. We’ll explore the dynamics of teamwork and provide you with a fun and easy-to-implement training solution that will engage your audience, get team members excited, and better enable them to achieve synergistic results.
Join training expert Gary Turner as he showcases the importance of group-process skills in team building with the webinar A New Way to do Team Building Training, which is based on Jungle Escape, the high-energy team building game that’s been a bestseller and perennial favorite among trainers. The scenario challenges teams to work together. Along the way, they explore and practice critical group-process skills such as team planning, problem-solving, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- How to identify a group as one of three types of teams
- Nine key indicators of team effectiveness
- How to help teams find the balance between planning and implementation
- The characteristics of a cohesive team—and how you can help your teams achieve this ideal
- Action planning steps teams can implement immediately