Webinar: Listening Skills
How Listening Skills Can Improve Workplace Performance
If you want to make real improvements to communication, it’s time to listen up. This listening skills test helps individuals to develop their strengths and improve upon their weaknesses so they are better equipped to handle customer complaints, negotiate contracts, manage teams, and more.
This webinar is based on the HRDQ product Learning to Listen. It is a great foundation for any communication skills training program. After this webinar, you will be able to take your learning back to your team and use it immediately without the need for a guru or an expensive consultant. Surely it’s worth investing an hour of your time to find out more!
- Determine listening effectiveness in three dimensions
- Explore the visible and invisible aspects of listening
- Learn what it takes both physically and mentally to listen
- Understand common barriers to effective listening
- Create a plan to put new skills into immediate action