Webinar: How to Develop a More Agile Workforce
Are you facing increased competition, shortened product life cycles, and rapidly changing customer needs and interests? Welcome to the new reality. In order for teams and organizations to succeed within this new reality, it requires that their leaders and employees become more agile. But agility is not something organizations can incentivize or coerce. Agility must be unleashed and empowered – and this is easier said than done.
What most organizational leaders do not recognize is that employees’ agility is driven by an oft-overlooked personal attribute called “mindsets.” In this workshop, Ryan Gottfredson will introduce participants to mindsets and the power they have in driving agility, and help those in attendance learn how to harness the power of mindsets to enhance agility in their teams and organizations.
Ryan Gottfredson designed a leadership development survey to assess the quality of organizational leadership development efforts and to detail how an agile workforce is created. He will present his research and findings during this webinar.
Participants will learn:
- Why having an agile workforce is essential for team and organizational success
- The identification of unsuccessful and successful efforts organizations engage in to enhance agility
- The power and importance of mindsets in driving agility
- How to identify mindsets essential for enhanced agility
- How to improve employees’ mindsets to drive higher levels of organizational agility and effectiveness