Webinar: How to Build Resilience for Turbulent Times
Renewal, Stamina, and Agility
You are all resilient already, acknowledge that you have been resilient to get to this place (good news!) and that there will be more need to mobilize your resilience in the future (bad news!). But you can tune up your knowledge about what behaviors and mindsets lead to resilient people, teams, and organizations. This session will help you discover your current level of resilience and tune-up and activate the components of resilience in yourself, your team, and your organization.
We will use a “map” to understand the big picture of transition and focus in on five components/actions/behaviors/mindsets research has identified that people use to do well during times of change and transition. You’ll have an opportunity to self-assess your current capacity for resilience and hear examples of others. You’ll then be able to determine how you can use your personal capacity as a springboard for thinking about how to enhance your organization’s ability to thrive throughout turbulence.
Participants will learn:
- To see the big picture of need for increased resilience
- How to self-assess and discover your current level of resilience
- To identify five components/actions/behaviors/mindsets research has identified that people use to do well during change and transition
- To engage and think about how you can enhance your personal capacity
- How to enhance your team’s capacity to thrive in the turbulent future